Professional liability / malpractice insurance for Nurse Professionals
Why choose NSO?
- Experience: 20 years protecting Nurse Professionals
- Expertise: Developed and refined by defending nursing professionals for two decades
- Commitment: We’re dedicated to the education of nurse professionals in the field of risk management
- Request a quote today!
As a nurse, ANA, and MNA member, you are committed to providing superior care to your patients. It is your passion, and you invest all of your energy in your work. But who is taking care of you while you take care of others? Through ANA’s Personal Benefits, we are here to help with five important programs that every nurse must consider. ANA has carefully screened partners committed to providing ANA member nurses with great value, and we make it easy to cover yourself in these critical areas.
With ANA’s partnership with Nationwide®, ANA members can get great rates on Nationwide Automobile Insurance. ANA members can save up to 4% off of Nationwide’s great rates, and when you add features like Vanishing Deductible®1, you can save $100 off your deductible for every year of safe driving, for up to $500 in savings.
For more information or to get a quote now, call 1-866-633-5747 or click here.
Nurses know that without proper planning, the costs of long-term care provided services can wipe out a lifetime of savings. Many may feel uncomfortable relying on their children or family members for support and find that Long-Term Care (LTC) insurance would significantly cover these expenses and help to keep them personally in control. Securing quality LTC insurance protection is a serious undertaking; that is why proper planning for ourselves and our families is increasingly critical to us all. ANA has teamed up with Anchor Health Administrators to access special LTC rates through a company that for almost 20 years has only worked with nurses and their families. ANA members will receive a 5% discount on top of any other available discounts, and will have personal access to specialized licensed advocates who help nurse’s every day with their LTC needs.
For more information on ANA’s Long-Term Care insurance for yourself or your immediate family, and to receive a free no obligation consultation with a licensed advocate, click here.
Do you have enough term life insurance to help ensure that your family is covered if you were to pass away? Would there be enough to provide for your children, your mortgage and save for college, not to mention unpaid medical bills and funeral expenses? To help, ANA has partnered with AmWINS Group Benefits administrators to offer term life insurance with Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company. With this plan you can receive term life insurance at competitive group rates, negotiated just for nurses by ANA. Because you are a member, you can apply for a plan with up to $250,000 in coverage at economical rates.2
To access detailed information or request an application for this valuable term life insurance, click here.
It is never too early to start financial planning — especially if retirement is in the not-too-distant future. Have you developed a detailed financial plan that ensures you have the income you need for retirement and your children’s education? Nearly one million RNs will reach retirement age within the next 10 to 15 years3. To help you get started, ANA has partnered with Edelman Financial Services (EFS) to offer ANA members the resources they need to take care of their financial planning needs. EFS offers each ANA member a free individualized financial plan (an $800 value) and access to excellent education and resources — all with absolutely no cost and no obligation. EFS was founded by Ric Edelman4, acclaimed financial advisor, bestselling author, award-winning radio talk-show host and benefactor of the Inova Edelman Center for Nursing at Inova Health Foundation.
For more information on financial planning services from EFS click here.
- Vanishing Deductible is an optional feature. Annual credits subject to eligibility requirements. Max. credit: $500. Details and availability vary by state.
- Benefits for the Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company Term Life Insurance Plan reduce to 50% of your insured benefit upon attainment of age 65 with a commensurate reduction in premium.
- According to The U.S. Nursing Workforce: Trends in Supply and Education from Health Resources and Service Administration, Bureau of Health Professions, National Center for Health Workforce Analysis.
- Ric Edelman is Chairman and CEO of Edelman Financial Services LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor, and CEO, President and a Director of Pinnacle Summer Investments, Inc. He is an Investment Advisor Representative who offers advisory services through EFS and a Registered Principal of (and offers securities through) Sanders Morris Harris Inc., an affiliated broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC.