Montana Nurses Association
- The information we collect;
- The third parties that are provided access to your information;
- The choices that are available to you regarding how the information is used and to whom it is disseminated;
- Your rights to access and correct or update your personally identifiable information; and
- Our pledge to have reasonable security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
A. Information We Collect
Our Organization collects two types of information about you when you visit our website: personal information (including, by way of example only, your name, address, telephone number and email address) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding the pages on our site that you have visited and your IP address).
- Personally Identifiable Information
The only personally identifying information that we collect and store about you is the information that you choose to provide to us. For example, if you send us an email requesting information about our Organization, or otherwise asking us a question, we may collect your name and email address so that we can respond to your request or question. We also allow Website visitors to register with our site. If you register on our Website, we may request your name, address, email address, telephone number, information on your professional degree, and other information relating to your practice as a registered nurse. We may use the information you provide us to send you information that we think you might be interested in, including information about our partners and members.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect and use non-personally identifiable information about you in the following ways:
- Referrers, IP addresses and other non-personal information -Organization may collect information through “referrers,” IP addresses and various environmental variables. A “referrer” is information the web browser passes along to the Organization’s web server that references the URL from which you came. The “IP address” is a number used by computers on the internet to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. “Environmental variables” include, among other things, the time you accessed our Website, the type of web browser and operating system or platform used, and the names of the pages you visit while at our Website. We may collect all of this information to allow us to detect broad demographic trends, to provide information tailored to your interests and to enhance your experience on Organization’s Websites.
B. Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
- Disclosure of Information by Organization
- By registering to become a member of our Organization, you expressly consent to Organization sharing your personal information with third parties including our agents, partners and members. You also consent to Organization contacting you with information we feel may be of interest to you.
- Organization does not sell or release member email addresses to a third party without member permission.
- Organization may upload the current database with emails to a secure FTP site for our agents and other partners for the use specified in written agreements.
- Members who request in writing that their contact information not be released through Organization mailing lists will have their wishes honored.
- Companies with whom we do share your information are prohibited from using that information for any purpose other than the limited stated purpose. If you have any questions about how we use your information, please send an email to email@example.com
- Organization manages a Facebook page for its members to connect. Keep in mind that if you choose to post information to the Facebook page, you may be revealing your personal information to the membership. If you do not wish for your personal information to be disclosed to the membership, you should not include any personal information in your postings, or you should refrain from using the Facebook page. By using the Facebook page, you acknowledge that Organization has no control over what third parties may do with that information. You also acknowledge and agree that Organization may disclose your personal information if Organization reasonably believes it is required to do so by law, to protect itself, or to protect other users.
2. Third Party Links
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that they visit. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected when you visit Organization’s Website.
A. Notification of Changes
B. Choices Available to the User, Including Access and Accuracy
Organization provides the following choices regarding the use of your information.
You may choose not to provide us with any personal information.
You may set your browser to not accept cookies, or to warn you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose not to accept cookies, however, your ability to navigate this Website may be hindered.
You may access the personal information we have collected about you, correct any inaccuracies in that information, and ask any questions you may have about our information collection and use practices by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We take every precaution to protect your information from inadvertent disclosure and intrusion by third parties. If you have any questions about the security at our Website, you can send an email to email@example.com
Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under Thirteen -Organization is a general audience Website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it and do not use it or share it with third parties.