Board of Directors
The Montana Nurses Association Foundation (MNAF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit.
The Montana Nurses Association Foundation (MNAF) is the charitable and philanthropic branch of the Montana Nurses Association (MNA), with a mission to preserve the history of nursing in Montana and contribute, support and empower the professional nurse in Montana.
Purposes: from our articles of incorporation
- Grants to licensed registered nurses
- Awards scholarships
- Provide continuing education grants
- Historical record preservation
- Stimulate and promote the professional development of nurses
Areas of Interest
- Elevating the image of nursing
- Improving health
- Strengthening leadership
- Generating new knowledge and policy
- Fostering philanthropy
*Please Contact Jill Hindoien at 406-442-6710 or Jill@mtnurses.org if you whish to donate to the MNA Foundation*