Council on Practice & Government Affairs
MNA’s Council on Practice & Government Affairs goals are to assist in interpreting the ANA professional standards of nursing practice, promote the implementation of these standards in the work environment, and promote informed participation in legislative and government matters.
*View the MNA 2020-2021 Government Relations Platform here.
To Contact the Council on Government Affairs, please email: email@example.com
Current CPGA Council Members
- Vacant – Representative to the Board of Directors
- Paul Lee, CCRN
- Charlotte Skinner, BSN, RN-C
- Gwyn Palchak, BSN, RN-BC, ACM
- Melissa Anderson, BSN, RN
- Sally (Lisa) Sluder, DNP, APRN, AGACNP-BC