Montana Nurses Association Position Open
Title: Nurse Planner
Anticipated start date January 4, 2021
Qualifications: Active, unrestricted nursing license and a member of MNA; Bachelor’s degree in nursing required or graduate degree with either graduate or undergraduate degree in nursing required; Familiar with ANCC continuing nursing professional development accreditation criteria and processes with certification in nursing professional development preferred – required within 2 years of hire; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and knowledgeable of web-based learning platforms and management of web site, social media, and other web-based resources.
- Serve as nurse planner for MNA accredited provider unit
- Plan, implement, and evaluate educational activities in adherence to ANCC accreditation program criteria
- Maintain activity files, NARS records, and learner participation data
- Manage development of online learning content
- Serve as event coordinator and community liaison
- Facilitate face-to-face, webinar, or enduring material as appropriate
- Participate in staff support for the Professional Development Council
- Participate in special projects that support mission of MNA to promote professional growth of members and other nurses in Montana
Submit Resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2020.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
The Montana Nurses Association is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, political affiliation, or religious belief.